*Spoilers* - I feel I should preface this by saying if you haven't seen this week's episode, you should read no further. This means you Amber.
In watching this week's episode I have learned the following:
- Justin Long is adorable
- I'm not the only horrible liar
- Never defrost a turkey in a dryer. Bad things happen
- Body warmth doesn't defrost a turkey
- Never exchange keys with a neighbor. Bad things happen
- You should always name your turkey Hank
- A DB jar should be available at all times
- Thanksgiving is the least sexy holiday (I think I already knew this one)
- Apartment building hallways are not sound proof (my neighbors need to take notes)
Thank you Jess.