So I've been a little absent the past few weeks. One reason is because I just haven't felt super inspired to keep up on my series posts, or write anything in general. The second reason is because I've been working on a personal project and that has ate up a lot of my time these past few weeks. The project is now complete, but still under lock and key.
I've been thinking about this huge jackpot that was all the buzz last week, and it got me thinking about if I were to come into a good amount of money what I would do with it. I'm sure everyone has had this thought at some point in their life. Well below are the few things I would do with the money:
1. Pay off both of my parent's mortgages.
2. Give my siblings enough for a down payment on a house of their own. They would still need to pay for the house by making the mortgage payments however they choose to do so.
3. Buy me a new car. Nothing fancy, a Corolla or something similar.
4. Buy myself a house. Nothing huge, something with at least four bedrooms to have a guest room, an office, and a Beatles memorabilia room. Yes I just wrote that. I have a lot of stuff that should be displayed.
5. Go back to school.
6. Travel a bit. Go to the places I've talked about seeing.
7. Save the rest.
I'm a simple girl, who doesn't need a lot, and wants my family to be happy and feel comfortable too. What would you do if you came into a lot of money?